Looking for a quick, easy and healthy lunch or snack? This recipe is for you!
Everything my son normally eats, he hasn’t been touching but he scarfed this quesadilla down so I’m happy to have made something he’ll actually eat that has vegetables in it.
- 2 Organic corn tortillas
- 2 tbsp Organic mozzarella shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup Organic baby spinach
- 1 tbsp Organic butter
- 1/4 tsp Organic garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp Organic onion powder
- Put butter in a pan on medium heat, coat completely.
- As the butter is melting, chop the spinach.
- Put the chopped spinach into the buttered pan.
- Add garlic powder and onion powder.
- Once sautéed, push to the side of the pan and put the tortilla in the hot pan.
- Sprinkle cheese onto the tortilla.
- Use your spatula to scoop the spinach onto the cheese.
- Fold over tortilla.
- Place on plate, cut into six pieces and serve.
Let me know if you tried this recipe or if you came up with your own variation!