These will have a coconuty aroma to them due to the coconut oil but it can easily be substituted for salt-free butter or other fats of similar consistency.
4 oz organic coconut oil
4 oz organic sugar
2 oz organic coconut sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 organic egg
12oz organic whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp aluminum-free baking soda
1/4 tsp Himalayan pink sea salt
6 oz Semi-sweet chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350° F. Cream oil and sugars together.
2. Mix in vanilla extract and egg.
3. Add whole wheat flour, baking soda and salt. Dough will be crumbly.
4. Press dough together and add in chocolate chips.
5. Scoop rounded tablespoons of dough onto baking sheet, silicone baking mats, parchment paper or whatever you have.
6. Cook 5 mins, take out trays and turn trays around for even heating. Cook another 5 minutes. If over cooked, cookies will crispy and not soft.