Please see that all the following bullet points apply to you before scheduling an appointment.
- Eyes do not show any indications of symptoms of infection, such as redness, swelling, discharge, flaky skin, broken skin, and fully recovered from recent eye surgeries or procedures.
- No allergies/sensitivities to aloe, coconut, long-wear cosmetics, waterproof cosmetics, nail adhesives, acrylates, or cyanoacrylate adhesives.
- I do not suffer from severe allergies and/or carry an allergy pen.
- I am comfortable lying down for several hours with my eyes closed.
- I can avoid exposing my eyelash extension to excessive steam, heat, and moisture during the first 3 hours after my application.
- I can wear eyeglasses instead of contact lenses during the first 3 hours after my application.
- I can avoid receiving airbrush or spray tannin during the first 3 hours after my application
- I can avoid using NON Xtreme Lashes cosmetics and skincare during the first 3 hours after my application.
Please contact your local Certified Eyelash Extension Stylist to schedule your pre-application consultation today! Discuss any items you were not able to check off with you Lash Stylist to determine if eyelash extensions are right for you.
During Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extension application, you will comfortably recline with your eyes closed. The application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions is painless and wonderfully relaxing and rejuvenating. Clients typically fall asleep then awaken to longer, thicker, darker and more voluminous lashes.
During the application of Xtreme Lashes® Eyelash Extensions, your stylist will isolate an individual natural lash, then; he/she will expertly bond one eyelash extension to one natural lash. This technique creates a seamless look and feel as if these eyelash extensions were your own.
Only trust stylists who are licensed cosmetologists or estheticians WITH Certification. Your eyesight depends on it!